5 Dragons Pokie: My Review
5 Dragons, created by Aristocrat, is a 5-reel 25-line Asia-themed video pokie which I liked a lot. That was a short version of the review, now let’s get to the more detailed one.
Once you start 5 Dragons, you find yourself in a world full of magical and beautiful creatures such as dragons, koi fishes, turtles, tigers, as well as some other items like coins and envelopes. Even though the game was created quite a long ago, it doesn’t show at all — the graphics are very detailed, and you won’t be able to tell the difference between 5 Dragons and some newer video pokies. I can't help but mention the soundtrack of this pokie: while some of the games I play regularly are accompanied by pretty annoying sound effects, 5 Dragons stands out with its pleasant music that helps you really immerse into the atmosphere of mythical Asia.
As for the potential wins, 5 Dragons might tight you up in knots at some point, but big rewards will soon make up for it. The average RTP combined with high volatility means that you won’t be getting big wins on every spin, but once you do — you’ll be satisfied with what you see.
5 Dragons Pokie — How to Play
Unfortunately, Aristocrat pokies are not available for real money play in Australia at the moment, so if you want to try 5 Dragons pokie, you can play a free demo here on my website. Here’s how you do it:
- Find the 5 Dragons pokie. You can use a filter for it or just type the name of the game.
- Start the game and adjust your bets and the number of paylines (I recommend betting on all of them btw as it seriously increases our chances of winning). 5 Dragons pokie allows betting as low as 25 cents and as much as $100 per one spin, providing all the lines are active.
- Hit the Spin button and enjoy the reels spinning and bringing you the virtual wins.
These wins won’t be real, of course, as it’s a free demo. If you want to win real money, please take a look at my list of Aussie online pokies. You can also visit one of the best online casinos from my list.
5 Dragons Pokie Bonus Features
5 Dragons is not a chest full of bonuses, but there are still a couple of them hidden on the bottom. The pokie might seem to be not really rewarding, but getting a bonus round can change the game results completely, believe me.
- Free spins round. Once you get the Dragon symbol on the first three reels, the bonus round is triggered. You’ll be able to choose several options which vary in the number of free spins and the size of the multiplier. All in all, a player can hope on up to 25 free spins and up to 30x multiplier — impressive, isn’t it?
- Wild and Scatter symbols. If you are lucky to get a green dragon serving as a Wild symbol, it will substitute for any other symbol to create a winning combination. A golden wheel with hieroglyphs, which is a Scatter, will in its turn multiply your wins.
- Gamble. Just like most of the Aristocrat pokies, 5 Dragons has the Gamble feature. Every time you get a win, you have a chance to double or even quadruple it by guessing a colour or a suit of the card. But if you are not lucky to guess — you lose what you won, remember.
Where to Play 5 Dragons Pokie
Feeling like Ancient Asia is something you’d like to time-travel to? You can start and play 5 Dragons for free here on my website to get a better understanding of the game. Unfortunately, games made by Aristocrat are not available in Australia anymore, so you can’t play 5 Dragons for real money. However, there are plenty of games made by other providers in the casinos from my list that you can play right now.
5 Dragons by Aristocrat is a popular pokie — it even has its spin-offs — and now I understand the reason. It’s a beautiful game with a nice Asian atmosphere that can not only entertain you for hours but also bring you some good wins if you are lucky enough to get those Dragons on the reels and trigger the bonus round.
Explore Our Complete Collection of Pokie Reviews
|Big Red (Aristocrat)
|Cops and Donuts
|Heart of Vegas
|Hot Shot Progressive
|King of Slots
|Lucky 7 Betsoft
|Pixies of the Forest
|Queen of The Nile
|The Wizard of OZ
|Where's The Gold